You freaking guys. I FINALLY own a piece of Angel Aura quartz, and it is even more beautiful in person than I ever could have imagined. Wow.
John Oliver is doing really important stuff in the media. Watch.
All my lazy Sunday followers should jack off to this. She’s nice and loud. Just how I like it in the shower. ;)
Redefining my favourite ingredient: Stuffed Sweet Potato…with Sweet Potato
Recently I’ve been on a huge sweet potato binge. As in I’ve had sweet potato roasted, steamed or mashed almost once every day (sometimes twice) and our pantry is overflowing with sweet potatoes. So when my mom suggested a way to vamp up what I already eat on a daily basis in an absolutely healthy way, I was overjoyed. She presents: Stuffed Baked Sweet Potato Skins with Spicy Sweet Potato Sesame Mash!
- Firstly, steam or boil your sweet potato to a soft consistency (you can do this also by microwaving it for 5 minutes, but that kills nutrients so I don’t recommend it) such that you can spear it with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Then, cut the sweet potatoes in half and scoop the soft sweet potato meat from it’s skin, leaving half a centimetre of sweet potato on each skin and taking the rest and putting it into a bowl.
- With the sweet potato meat, add chopped onion, tomato, diced grilled red bell pepper and black and white sesame, with lime juice/salt/pepper/chilli flakes to taste. Mash them all together, adding almond milk if necessary for a smoother consistency.
- Once you have your mash, spoon it back into the sweet potato skins and wrap each individual stuffed sweet potato half in aluminium foil.
- Bake the stuffed sweet potato for 7 minutes at 200 degrees celcius (you can even add cheese on top if you like) and let it cool for 5 minutes, before enjoying!
when will my reflection show who i truly am inside
This really needed to be reblogged
And ditch them pond scum you’ve been claiming
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
|—||Oliver Nolau (via tywin)|